The following applies to you when in attendance at our church.
- No limits will apply on mass attendance
- For track and trace purposes, it is still necessary to fill out your First Name and Contact Number on the sheets provided in the church foyer every time you visit. Please bring your own pen.
- You may use the QR code option if you have a smartphone - see instructions below
- Masks are now required to be worn indoors. Please see guidelines for these - https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/face-masks
- Sanitising and good hygiene practices will need to be observed when entering and leaving Church.
- Please wipe your seating area when you leave the church. Wipes can be place in white bins provided.
ST THOMAS THE APOSTLE PARISH - QR CODE SIGN IN FOR ALL CHURCH ATTENDANCES
A QR Code has been created unique to St Thomas’ Parish, whereby parishioners can now sign in using their smartphones (or QR Code app) - we urge you to use this method.
How to use QR code for check-in?
Step 1: Parishioners will need to scan the QR code using the camera of their smartphones
Step 2: They will be directed to a website where they will enter their details (only first name and contact number is mandatory)
**If multiple parishioners have the same contact number they can be checked-in together by entering their first names separated with a comma.
We hope this makes it more effective and easier to keep good records for track and trace purposes.
Our final online mass for the year was for the Christmas service.